Monday, March 10, 2008

Love that surpasses Knowledge - Conclusion

This closing benediction is an amazing Truth that should be dwelt upon, often, until it is so much apart of you that it permeates all that you do.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Jesus can do more than we can even imagine. Can you take that in? He can and not only that He wants to. God has chosen to work in and through us to share the message of salvation with those that have not heard. Even though we are feeble, self centered, easily distracted, and often times poorly represent Him. He still chooses to work through His Church. That is you and I. Knowing how slow I am to grow in Him and yet He is willing to risk all to allow me to be a part of building His church. I am humbled when I stop and take a moment to reflect upon this Truth. Now, Jesus is not a fool, He would not risk all and not empower me to be able to fulfill this task. His power comes to me and through me from His Spirit. He said in John that when He goes away He will send His Spirit that will lead me into all Truth (John 16:13).

I know how you have struggled and do not think that a single struggle has been wasted. He knows, and He continues to pursue you. He will help you, He will heal you, He will change you, and He will most assuredly call you out of the life style and into a divine dance with Himself that will spill over and touch many others through you. Hang in there the best is yet to come.

No comments: